Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General provisions This personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 "On Personal Data" and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to be taken to ensure the security of personal data by Viktor Vladislavovich Korshunov (hereinafter referred to as the Operator). 1.1. The Operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of his activities the compliance with the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen in terms of processing of their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets. 1.2. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the website http://smart-curators
2. Basic terms used in the Policy 2.1. Automated processing of personal data – personal data processing using computer technology; 2.2. Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of the personal data processing (except in cases where the processing is necessary to clarify personal data); 2.3. Website – a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at a network address http://smart-curators.ru/
; 2.4. Personal data information system — a set of personal data in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing; 2.5. Depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine identity of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data without the use of additional information; 2.6. Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data; 2.7. Operator – a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual that independently or jointly with other persons organizes and (or) performs the processing of personal data, as well as determines the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data; 2.8. Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website http://smart-curators.ru/
">http://smart-curators.ru/; 2.9. User – any visitor to the website http://smart-curators.ru/; 2.10. Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons; 2.11. Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of people (transfer of personal data) or at familiarizing an unlimited number of persons with personal data, including the publication of personal data in the mass media, posting in information and telecommunications networks, or providing access to personal data in any other way; 2.12. Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state, to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity; 2.13. Destruction of personal data – any actions that result in personal data to be permanently destroyed with the impossibility of further recovery of personal data content in the personal data information system and (or) the material carriers of personal data.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User 3.1. Last name, first name, patronymic; 3.2. Phone number; 3.3. Email address; 3.4. On the website there also takes place the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others). 3.5. The above data hereinafter are referred to as Personal data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing 4.1. The purpose of the User's personal data processing is the conclusion, execution and termination of civil contracts; providing the User with access to the services, information and / or materials on the website http://smart-curators.ru/
; clarification of order details. 4.2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org 4.3. Depersonalized User data collected through Internet statistics services is used to collect information about User actions on the site, improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data 5.1. The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website http://smart-curators.ru/
6. Procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection. 6.1. The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access of unauthorized persons to personal data. 6.2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of current legislation. 6.3. In the event of inaccuracies in the personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator at the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Updating of personal data". 6.4. The terms of processing of personal data are not limited. The User can withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of Personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data 7.1. The Operator, prior to the beginning of the cross-border transfer of personal data, is obliged to make sure that the foreign state to which the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data . 7.2. Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements may be carried out only if the personal data subject has written a consent to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or the execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions 8.1. The User can get any explanations on the questions that he needs to be answered concerning the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e -mail email@example.com 8.2. This document will reflect any changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version. 8.3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://smart-curator